I gave the blog a new look, to make it more like a blog and less like a website. I’m hoping this will get me posting more. Lately, I’ve been totally overwhelmed with ‘real world’ work, but there’ll be new Lupine Howl, Broken and other stuff in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, I’ve been working with a new editor to get updated and revised versions of my earlier books out there, and that process is rumbling alone nicely. I’ll be back with a proper update soon!
- RT @TheQuill: The @shedseven chaps in full flow at @O2academynewc just now. #shedstour http://t.co/BT194tj3og 3 months ago
- Mentioned in the same article as @hughhowey! Wow... theguardian.com/books/2013/dec… 3 months ago
- RT @AnneLParrish: New Online Lit Mag From the Southwest Brings Spiciness and Zest, from The Review Review ow.ly/ru5U3 #litmags #… 3 months ago
- RT @mspi: #free #fiction #ebook Infection and Death's Head (Ward Z 1.1 and 1.2) by Amy Cross amazon.com/dp/B00GM11QFO/… via @amazon 3 months ago
- RT @LyndaKelly: finished The Girl Who Never Came Back by Amy Cross~Short but quite a fascinating tale.And still free amzn.to/1b1HkpN 3 months ago